Tuesday, July 27, 2010

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?


For this issue of 'You Know What Really Grinds My Gears', kev and myself are taking a metaphorical stand (actually sitting down drinking a few pints of black!) against all those un-imaginative people that say the likes of the following: "the dog's bollox", "the cat's pajamas", and "the bee's knees"!

I mean come on, just come up with your own slogans...they'll be alot funnier, and we promise you'll be cooler than half a tub of solero shots in your girlfriend's eye!!

But it wouldn't be enough for us to just give out about theses peeps...so we're providing our own alternative slogans:
  1. "the dog's rod"
  2. "the cat's flaps"
  3. "the bee's dick" (our own personal favourite)


So go out, create, and stay tuned for more 'You Know What Really Grinds My Gears'!

No comments:

Post a Comment